Job description / Role
Fashion - Marketing Executive - Lacoste Dubai
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere .
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for
The job holder of this position is responsible for providing professional support in a wide range of marketing activities, working closely with Brand Executives, commercial and administrative teams. The job holder is also responsible for interpreting, adapting and planning brand marketing plans, keeping in mind the brand standards and budgets.
What you'll do:
Marketing and Promotional Plans
- Be involved in all aspects of marketing and media
- Assist in building marketing plan / calendar for the different chains/brands/ markets
- Handle the marketing plan forecast and the marketing plan orders
- Follow up closely on the plans' implementation, schedule and activities in all concerned markets
- Plan and follow-up on promotions in coordination with the different area managers
- Organise, attend events, and exhibitions
- Secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects
- Carry out local market research, customer survey, assessing customer demands, brand positioning, monitor competitors' activities, and evaluating market campaigns
- Channel all suppliers and customers information to stores/shop managers, area, and Department/ Division Manager
- Communicate all required information about animation / visibility to the suppliers
- Monitor windows, podiums and any other promotional area ensuring promotional activities throughout the year, in coordination with the design department (3D)
- Present the various marketing plans to the stores/ shop managers and ensure its proper implementation
- Meet and discuss with local suppliers for all marketing bookings and animations
Advertising and Promotional Activities
- Define the media and PR plan by briefing the advertising agency
- Manage the various marketing budgets to organize corporate above the line and below the line promotional / advertising activities and corporate items purchase
- Splitting the media investments by product line and by media support to respect the brand's media strategy and the total budget initially set by the Area Manager/ Department Manager
- Coordinate with advertising agencies and clients on media plans
- Prepare monthly updated report of expenses
- Prepare monthly management report comparing the budget verses the stock
What you need to succeed in this role
- Arabic language - essential
- Solid marketing background ideally from the fashion industry or similar
- Forward thinking and creative mindset
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.