Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
Senior Brand Marketing Executive Job Summary:
We have an opportunity for a Senior Brand Marketing Executive to join the Dolce & Gabbana team in Dubai. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and add value to the regional marketing strategy of this prestigious Middle East brand. Dolce & Gabbana is the new luxury, authentic and unconventional. The strong identity of brand has evolved over the years without ever forgetting its roots.
Senior Brand Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities :
The Senior Brand Marketing Executive will assist the Brand Marketing Manager in adapting the brand strategy to the region to meet business objectives by developing the adapted marketing tools to implement the brand strategy by market/store.
- Develops the adapted tools to implement the strategy by market/store
- Supports the preparation of the presentations of the marketing action plan to the retail marketing
- New launches and its marketing tools
- Brand training
- Events calendar
- Collaborates with creative agencies to develop the communication tools.
- Collaborates with the media and digital agency for the implementation of the brand activities to brand standards
- Organises and attends Marketing brand activities
- Ensures preserving the image of the brand at the POS by respecting its merchandising guidelines
- Coordinates the relationships between the Brand's headquarters and the Retail marketing.
- Uses marketing KPIS to measure brand and marketing activities
- Work closely with the retail marketing, digital marketing and commercial teams.
- He/she also maintains the brand standards applied across all activities
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- Marketing Experience from the fashion industry across multiple markets
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master's degree is a plus
- Life insurance
- Child education contribution
- Exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.