Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity to join a Luxury E-commerce business as a Stylist and Buyer - you will be responsible for curating key pieces for the website and styling all items.
You must have expert knowledge and passion for luxury fashion.
Our client is a Luxury e-commerce business who are looking to expand their team in Dubai.
* Styling all items for the website
* Providing personalised styling advice to customers
* Acquiring key brands that fit with the style of the business and the target customer
* Constantly gathering new trend information and procuring stock accordingly
* Working with the management team to drive and execute the buying strategy
* Analysis on best sellers, slow movers etc.
* Networking within the industry; attending PR events, building a strong client database
* Creating engaging and accurate content for the website to describe items
Competitive salary package
* At least 3 years relevant experience within luxury fashion in a similar role
* Expert knowledge of luxury fashion
* Detail orientated; styling or range planning experience
* Passionate about fashion and keeping up to date with trends
* Go-getter personality, must be able to multi-task and manage own time effectively
* Understanding of the e-commerce industry in the Middle East
* Fluency in English - Arabic or French is advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.