Fashion Wholesale - B2B Account & Sales Executive
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Job description / Role
Fashion Wholesale Assistant - Account Management & New Business - Women's Fashion Brand in Dubai
Our client is a leading women's fashion brand with 3 stores across the UAE, plus online.
They have a strong wholesale brand covering 50+ boutiques in the UK and are now looking to expand to the USA, Caribbean, Australia, South of Europe and more. A great opportunity to join a brand as it grows.
We are looking for a positive, bright and passionate person to join the team as an intern for Fashion Wholesale Assistant.
It is a very fast paced role where you will be busy, so being organized, professional dynamic, with good online & computer skills and a positive, happy, results focused and fun attitude will be essential. The ability to be pro-active and find things to do to help the team is needed, using your own initiative.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Discovering new stockists
- Researching potential international stockists and making them aware of our collection
- Networking on social media and with digital marketing to current and new leads
Sales & Business Development
- Talking to store owners and helping them with our best sellers and building strong relationships
- Taking and closing orders hitting monthly sales targets through building new stockists
- Updating website products for new collections
- Enhancing the website and increasing sales
- Quality control checking on products
Social Media/ Digital Marketing
- Creating content for Wholesale instagram
- Updating the page with new styles/ new fabrics and keeping at the top of our stockists' feeds
- Engaging daily with stockists
- Creating reels to show new styles with videos/ how to wear/ quality/ features of each item regularly
- Updating spreadsheets for accounts and orders
- Keeping track of orders for wholesale customers
Salary 3 - 5k AED per month depending on experience
Full time role based in Tecom office 9-5 plus 1 hour each evening for social
- Must have at least 1 year's experience in B2B sales - ideally in Europe/ Fashion industry
- Good English communications, ideally fluent in 1 other European language
- Good computer skills with fun approach to social media
- Happy to focus on New Business with sales targets - results driven attitude
- Fast, high energy, speedy approach with professional focus
- Must have own UAE visa (family sponsored, or freelance)
Immediate start date
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday in Tecom office.
Evenings 1 hour every evening on social media work.
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Advisor