Job description / Role
Female Arabic and English Speaker Office Manager up to 25K AED For a Holding Group in Dubai
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Female, Arabic (Sudanese, Jordanian, Lebanese, Moroccan, Palestinian, Syrian, Tunisian) or Arabic-Westerner
- 40 years old below, must be Single
- Minimum 5 years of UAE experience as Office Manager
- At least Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Strong personality
- Skills in using Microsoft Office, presentations, light accounting, minutes of meeting, executive emails, etc.
- Flexible personality, team player, multi-tasking, can work under stressful situations with a pleasant attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English and Arabic
- Result-oriented with a leadership personality
- Ability to work with multiple business units with capabilities in message transformation
Work location: Dubai, UAE
Salary is up to 25K AED depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant To Head Of EAMEA
Personal Assistant To Ceo
Irwin & Dow
PA / Office Manager
Personal Assistant - Arabic Speaker