Job description / Role
Female, Arabic Speaker Office Manager up to 25K AED For a Holding Group in Dubai
• Assists Director by performing his related duties
• Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Director
• Arrangement meetings, conferences, office parties and farewells.
• Collecting, collating and typing presentations/reports for relevant Directors for meetings, overseas visitors.
• Preparing overseas visitors itinerary’s from flights, hotels, transfers, meetings and dinners.
• Screening of calls and visitors for the VP & Directors.
• Any other tasks as required by the Principals
• Female, Single, Arabic Speaker
• 30 - 40 years old
• Minimum 5 years of UAE experience
• At least Bachelor’s Degree Holder
• Strong personality
• Skills in Microsoft, presentations, light accounting, minutes of meeting, executive emails, etc.
• Flexible personality, team player, multi-tasking, can work under stressful situations with a pleasant attitude
• Excellent communication skills with a strong command in the English language
• Result-oriented with a leadership personality
• Ability to work with multiple business units with capabilities in message transformation
Work location: Dubai
Salary is up to 25K AED depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Office Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Big Fish Recruitment
Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Personal Assistant To CEO
A Leading Group of Companies in Dubai
Female, Arabic Speaker Office Manager For a Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE