Job description / Role
The Call Center Agent is part of Furless support team; the main duty is to lead the Call Center Agents to ensure our customers experience a seamless booking experience, whilst ensuring the highest quality reservations process and in-depth knowledge of Furless services and products.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, return missed calls and schedule appointments for customers
- Carry out all bookings, re-bookings, confirmations and reconfirmations.
- Maintain clear and in-depth up to date information on all Furless branches, services, products, therapists and current promotions and train the call center team on this.
- Use this knowledge to inform customers and upgrade treatments.
- Lead the call center team to the highest level of performance by constantly coaching them to inform customers on all services, promotions and products we carry.
- Lead the call center team to ensure Furless telephone standards are being adhered to.
- Ensure that the POS is being used optimally at all times and is accurately being updated.
- Understand time taken for each treatment and educate call center team on this to ensure bookings are being made accordingly.
- Ensure that the telephone system is fully functional at all times.
- Go through appointments for the next day and identify new and repeat clients.
- Assign team duties to ensure fairness and maximize cover.
- Ensure that any specific customer feedback or information is being passed on to Management.
- Ensure that the booking system is fair and all therapists are being assigned customers as per request and new customer allocation.
- Implement a smooth process of handover between shifts.
- Carry out team briefing on a daily basis with the team and ensure that they are fully engaged with the Management vision and are equipped to carry out their tasks optimally.
- Implement measures to improve poor performers.
- Take disciplinary action, coach and motivate teams to ensure smooth running of the call center.
- Performs other tasks and activities as requested by Management.
- Coordinate with Management when required to understand staffing levels or learn about new joiners’ skills, so correct information will always be shared with customers.
- Analyze call center performance by reviewing reports regularly to ensure that our service is 100% up to Furless standards.
- Liaise with Operations Manager for all staffing matters.
- Attend meetings when required.
- Any other tasks as the call center operations evolve.
- Minimum 12 years of schooling. A degree/diploma will be an asset.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experiences in a Reception or Customer Services role.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in supervising others in a customer service environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling POS.
- Any experience in a call center is a definite plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly articulate
- Strong leadership skills
- Flawless communication skills in English. Arabic is a definite advantage.
- High level of customer service
- Outgoing personality
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Team player with a can-do approach
- Ability to manage work flow and priorities
About the Company
Furless offers the only PERMANENT body hair removal method in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. This form of treatment is quick, convenient and recommended by experts.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment