Job description / Role
Major responsibilities of a Female Cleaner are:
• Uniform should be clean and tidy with name badges.
• Ensure that daily assignment is clear before proceeding to the working area.
• Report any damage or breakage of property to the supervisor.
• Comply with Health & Safety, and other policies of the company.
• Perform all cleaning activities like dusting, mopping, vacuuming, table cleaning, garbage clearing, and waste disposals.
• Have usage knowledge about chemicals.
• Always wear appropriate PPEs while performing the task.
• B polite with the customers and fellow employees.
• Adhere to the company standards.
• Strictly follow lost and found policy of the company.
• Assist the units in all general cleaning activities.
• Perform loading and unloading activities in the location.
• To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained to the expectation.
AED 800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar service industry as a Cleaner in a facility management company.
• Should be educated to High School standard and be fluent in English.
About the Company
ADNH Compass operates in the Middle East as a partnership between Abu Dhabi National Hotels and Compass Group PLC.
Compass Group is the world’s leading provider of food and support services, renowned for our great people, great service and great results. We are a FTSE top 30 company operating in over 50 countries, we employ over 500,000 people and serve over 4 billion meals a year. Compass Group is a truly global organisation generating revenues in excess of £17 billion last year.