Job description / Role
Female Dermatologist with MOH License for Ras Al Khaimah
• Assessing patients’ skin conditions, diagnosing skin ailments and prescribing medication or recommend treatments on skin conditions.
• Evaluate the results from diagnostic skin tests and utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
• Perform non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are being followed for the patients’ well being.
• Track and maintain patients; records regularly.
• Refer patients to advanced specialists if necessary.
AED 45,000 to 48,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic Speaking Female Candidates
• To be successful, you will possess at least 4+ years of experience.
• You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Dermatology or any related field.
• You Need to have MOH License
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.