Job description / Role
The candidate must have a DHA Beauty Therapist License or Pre-Approval Letter
In the role of Branch supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day to day operations of the center, being the point of contact between the high management and the staff.
• Overseeing and manage the day to day of the business making sure it runs smoothly. Punctuality of all staff members, bookings done properly, treatment starts on time, the center is clean and tidy
• If any of the above is not being done, analyze why and take actions to resolve the issue.
• Communicate it on the weekly report.
• Design and implement a treatment protocols as well a system to control that the treatment protocol is followed by all technicians, and it is not done analyze why and take the necessary actions to make sure the treatment protocols is followed.
• Communicate to the CEO and CFO the need from hiring and oversee the hiring process.
• Design and implement inductions plans for new staff.
• Design and implement any kind of training that you may think that the team requires (receptionist and technicians). Discuss training plans with the CRM.
• Design and implement evaluation performance of all team members (receptionist and technicians).
• Set up the schedule / coverage for the operations team and the technicians team during regular days, PH, annual leaves and Ramadan.
• Communicate the coverage of the PH and Ramadan at least 2 week earlier.
• Communicate time off / annual leave request to CEO and CFO for approval.
• Record keeping of overtime, PH worked, days off, annual leave, sick leave and special/emergency leave of the staff.
• Resolve any conflict that may arise between employees at the center. If matter is unresolved communicate it to the CEO.
• Take disciplinary actions whenever it is required and communicate it to CEO.
Administration / payments
• Review and approve all expenses under AED 2000.
• Request for payments approval over AED 2000 to the CFO.
• Review the weekly expenses of the centre.
• Review the weekly cash of the centre.
Consultations & Sales
• Carry out the consultations as per the Furless standards, including signing hard copy of the intake form, scan it and upload it to the clients profile in the software.
• Implementation of sales techniques during the consultation to close clients.
• Staff time off update.
• Weekly cash report.
• Any initiatives that has been taking or update on previous initiatives taken
• Issues or challenges that you are facing. What action you have taken? Do you need any help?
• On the 26th of each month a full report from 26th of previous month to 25th of current month with the following information:
- Total number of total hour of treatment done,
- Total number of consultation done.
- Total revenue.
- Total number of hours of each technician including if there was any overtime
- Overtime hours of each employee if any and why they did those overtime hours.
- Send a expense report to the CFO.
Reception: Some coverage of the reception will be needed when one of the Receptionist is off or on leave
• Take payments from clients and record it into the system.
• Arrange for cash payments whenever it is necessary for the day to day stock of the center (water, tea, cups, sweets, hand soap, stationary) and record it into the system.
• Arrange for cash payments, previous approval of the center manager or CFO, for stock necessary for the center like creams
• Count the money when your shift start and finish. Communicate with CFO if there is any discrepancy between the money that it is the cashier and the money that reflects in the system.
• Lodge money into the bank account when there is more that AED 1,000.00 in cash and communicate by email to the CFO when it is done and how much it has been lodge.
• For any emergency phone call to CEO and if not answered to CFO.
• For non emergency send an email to CEO and cc CFO. If the email is directly related to payments just email the CFO.
• We should try to make the whatsapp communication to the minimum.
• Asses, plan and implement any training that may think it is required at the center directly related with treatment, communication with clients…
• Use of the Internet and other resources for research purposes.
• Undertaking additional support and administrative tasks as required.
• DHA license for beauty therapist is a must.
• 3-5 year experience as a manager or assistant manager in a busy salon, clinic or spa.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Highly organized
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiar with salon software
• Whilst not essential, Arabic is an asset.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in UAE
• Minimum Years of Experience: 3
About the Company
Furless offers the only PERMANENT body hair removal method in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. This form of treatment is quick, convenient and recommended by experts.