Job description / Role
Female (DHA) Registered Nurse up to 3k Aed for a Multi-Speciality Medical Center in Dubai
• Position: DHA registered / staff nurse
• Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications
• Hiring company: Multispeciality medical centre
• Work location: Dubai, UAE
• Availability: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• Employment type: Permanent
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Open to INDIAN and FILIPINO nationals
• Female, 25 to 35 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Nursing is a must
• Any relevant certification or training and other academic qualification is an advantage
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, the home country experience is acceptable
• Worked in a wellness center/clinic/medical center/hospital
• Must have DHA license or eligibility letter
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.