Job description / Role
• Monitor/Assess patient's condition
• Preparation and/or administration of medications
• Performs evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
• Educate patients and their families on proper home healthcare strategies and procedures
• Must have a minimum 2 years working experience in a HealthCare Facility.
• Disciplined and flexible with a positive attitude.
• With good work ethics and characteristics.
• Willing to relocate in UAE
About the Company
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients' recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers' access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter's access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec's online job-posting and resume database.