Job description / Role
• Assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each visit
• Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs
• Administer Physician-prescribed medication
• Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress
• Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies
• Coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other individuals in the patient's care plan
• Keep the patient comfortable through palliative care
• Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient
• Position: Female Homecare Nurse
• Nationality: Preferably Filipino
• Salary: maximum of 8,000 AED + 600 AED accommodation allowance + transportation (pick and drop points) and overtime pay
• Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
• With DOH/DHA/HAAD license
• Minimum 1 year of experience in health/medical industry
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.