Job description / Role
• Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
• Troubleshooting PC’s, laptops and mobile devices with Providing 1st/2nd line support to users.
• Administering the IT department’s policies and procedures.
• Installation and support of telecommunication equipments.
• With at least 4 years of experience as an IT Support Engineer. L1 and L2 Support.
• Experience in Windows 7/Vista/Windows 10/ Office 2013 and 2016, Windows Server, Active Directory management Exchange 2003/2007, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless router and Firewall Configurations.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.