Job description / Role
• Conduct entry development checks for all children.
• Provide confidential health advice for parents where applicable.
• Support and counsel children experiencing a health problems.
• Carry out regular routine health checks.
• Administer first-aid and or call for emergency assistance whenever required.
• Produce individual health plans for children with special needs.
• Maintain individual health records for children in the nursery.
• Ensure compliance with DHA rules and regulations.
• Maintain other records such as the accident record book.
• Provide training for nursery staff to promote good health care practice.
• Must have an awareness and the ability to assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within their practice to minimize risk to both themselves and others.
• Practices infection control policies and has awareness of this in everyday practice.
• Follows guidelines and or policies related to areas of care i.e medication administration.
• Assist the teachers in the nursery
• Holder of MOH License is a must
• Basic Life Support Certificate
• At least 1year of experience as a nursery nurse
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer skills
• Fluent in English
• Bachelors Degree.
• Registered Nurse
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.