Job description / Role
• Prepares and submits reports, as required by the Branch Manager;
• Provide general administrative support to the sales team and responsible for all the sales team filing systems;
• Answering the leads’ inquiries, preparing of leads file and receiving daily feedback from the Real Estate Agents and Consultants;
• Receives and revises paperwork from Real Estate Agents;
• Observing the completion and sending the Floor Time and Media Report to the Marketing Manager and Branch Manager;
• Responsible for receiving the transaction documents from the Sales Agent and forwarding them to the Accountant;
• Responsible for the completion and sending the Transaction Closing sheets Report to the Accounting Department;
• Preparing documentation for notices to exercise lease options;
• Provide additional support /coverage during exhibitions - as requested;
• Prepares and reviews the listings and any marketing advertisements before handing them to the Marketing Manager;
• Performs bi-weekly follow up calls and statistics reports;
• Updates and edits client information on the internal database software and the mailing list;
• Prepares Operations Purchase Orders.
• Attend, contribute to sales meetings, and provide input when required;
• Attendance of sales operations meetings, provide recommendations, and constructive feedback.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions;
• Prepare short correspondence, and memos from many different sources, and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding;
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisors;
• Ability to effectively present oral and written information to an internal group;
• Highly organized and detail-oriented;
• Ability to learn and operate specific databases and software;
• A thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines is required;
• Responsible for meeting individual and team project deadlines and goals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of Publisher and InfoPath is preferable;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills for client relations;
• Ability to multi-task, work in cross-functional teams, perform under short time frames;
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
• 1-3 years experience in administration or a similar position.
About the Company
Operating in Dubai since 2005, Coldwell Banker UAE represents the franchise operation for the globally renowned real estate brand founded in 1906. With the legacy of unbounded professionalism and flawless customer services, we have grown into one of the most recognized and respected real estate firms of Dubai, UAE. We offer a one-stop-shop for all ready and off plan residential and commercial properties in Dubai.
We take pride in being one of the most innovative UAE real estate brand with an unmatched international reach through our 3,000 offices in 49 countries worldwide.
With the growth of the brand on a rise, our presence is strong presence in Dubai; you’ll find our head quarters at The Onyx on Sheikh Zayed Road (near Emaar Business Park) and branches at Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Jumeirah Village Circle.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Forever Living Products
Junior Office Administrator
Natcore General Trading