Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an International Security organisation operating throughout the Middle East. Due to an internal restructure, they have an opportunity for an experienced female Sales Manager to develop their market presence throughout the GCC and Levant.
Our client are well recognized and respected within their area of expertise and would be keen to speak to candidates with at least 5 years of target driven Sales, Account Management or Business Development experience within the field of Security, Electronics, Construction or any project related sales environment.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate along with a secure and stable work environment in a growing industry. Our client offer exposure to a range of clients throughout the region and the opportunity will stand you in good stead for an excellent career within this ever changing and exciting sector.
Reporting into the Sales Manager Middle East, the right candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Working to sales targets and account managing current portfolio of clients throughout the Middle East.
• Developing business for major clients requiring Perimeter Security including Construction, Consultancy, HVAC Manufacturers and End Users throughout the region.
• Capability to forecast and plan the sales strategy and forecast quarterly and yearly budgets.
• Ability to individuate and define potential business and hidden opportunities.
• Updating reporting tools such as CRM, Salesforce, SAP or Pipedrive.
• Bsc Degree from a recognised University
• Msc preferred
• At least 5 years within a target driven environment
• Arabic fluency preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Confident, articulate and sales driven
• Excels in relationship building and retaining customers at the highest level
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.