Job description / Role
• Salary 12K – 15K
• Must be having HAAD or DHA.
• Sonographer with OB-Gyne experience. Should be individually scanning all the patients for Breast and General scans.
• Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level with or without supervision.
• Uses independent judgment and initiative to obtain the radiographs for the prescribed examinations.
• Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as scheduled by supervisory staff.
• Bachelors degree in Radiology or Medical Imaging program from an accredited institution Post Graduate course of study in the specialty of sonography/ultrasound.
• A current license, registration or certificate to practice as an ultrasonographer or sonographer.
• Licensure/certification in country where the qualification/s was obtained
• Sound knowledge of Ultrasound principles.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Ultrasonographer or Sonographer in Breast and General scans.
• Demonstrated competence in all sonographic procedures.
• Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment.
• Ability to evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
• Ability to evaluate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt sonographic examination as necessary.
• Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each examination performed.
• Ability to evaluate, synthesize, and communicate diagnostic information to the attending physician.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient needs.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.