Female Stretch Trainer / Stretch Therapist
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Reporting to: General Manager
Duration: Permanent position
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: Regular mall / retail working hours
Gross monthly base salary: AED 5000
Commission / Bonus: AED 1000-2500+
• Provide professional one-on-one assisted stretching services to clients while maintaining a clean and professional appearance
• Assess clients' physical abilities and limitations to determine appropriate stretching techniques
• Educate clients on the benefits of stretching and how to incorporate stretching into their daily routine
• Develop and implement personalised stretching programs for clients based on their goals and physical limitations
• Monitor clients’ assessments and progress while maintaining accurate records. Make adjustments to stretch programs as needed
• Keep active communication with prospective and existing clients building Dr.stretch membership while creating loyalty to the brand
• Ensure the safety of clients while using proper stretch techniques enforcing Dr.stretch policies and safety rules
• Assist with answering phone calls and messages, checking voicemails, and returning calls
• Maximise client utilisation of sessions/membership by booking follow-up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads
• Maintain a clean, safe, and professional environment in the stretching area
• Attend continuing education courses and workshops to stay up-to-date on the latest stretching techniques and approaches
• Maintain a strong social media presence to encourage client membership and retention
Work with the #1 Stretch Shop in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and China opening its first branch in Abu Dhabi!
Dr.stretch is a leading provider of assisted stretching, committed to helping people lead happier, healthier lives through improving their flexibility, mobility, range of motion and posture.
We are looking for a Stretch Trainer to join our team and help us grow our brand and reach new customers, while delivering outstanding customer service.
Purpose of the role:
A stretch trainer is a health & wellness professional who specialises in providing assisted stretching services to clients. This role will require a good level of understanding of the human anatomy, biomechanics, and an ability to use that knowledge to help clients improve their quality of life through an increased range of motion and flexibility, resolving bad posture, discomfort and chronic pain. Stretch trainers use a combination of manual one-on-one assisted stretching techniques developed as part of our proprietary Core Balance Stretch methodology to help clients reach their full potential.
We are looking to hire from a diverse pool of backgrounds and will provide you with the necessary training that you need to succeed at Dr.stretch. No prior stretch experience is required but a keen interest in customer service, health & wellness, human anatomy and fitness is a plus.
Number required: 10-15
Desired start date: 3 July 2023
Other Benefits: Comprehensive health insurance
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Monthly bonus of ~AED 1,000 - AED 2,500+
• Nature and length of previous experience: No experience needed - we will provide all the necessary training and education
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: High school diploma or higher
• Education in exercise science, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is highly appreciated
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills
• Background in athletics / sports is a major plus
• Excellent English, strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Understanding of the importance of timeliness and being organized
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Knowledge of human anatomy, biomechanics, and stretching techniques is a big plus but not necessary as training will be provided
• Ability to work retail hours (shifts include weekends and public holidays); 6 days off a month
• Must be passionate about working in the wellness industry, driven by continuous learning and development
• Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
• Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve their goals
• Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies.
Age Range: Minimum 18 years old
Gender Preference: Female
Language Fluency: Arabic would be a plus
Current Location: UAE preferred
About the Company
Dr. Stretch is available over 140 locations in the world. Our unique technique “Core balance stretch” approaches your deep muscles that you cannot stretch by yourself.