Job description / Role
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and professional person to join us as a Trainer in a banking account. We are a group of hard-working and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Work Location: Al-Ain, UAE.
Working hours: 08:00Am to 04:00PM.
Weekends: Friday & Saturday.
AED 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flight ticket every 2 years, Midical Insurance
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in an actual training role
- Bilingual, Proficiency in English & Arabic Languages is a must
- Understanding of effective training methodologies and tools
- Proven experience in ADDIE & Training Need Identification / Analysis
- Proven record of running Development Programs with results
- Be able to show trainee improvement / efficiency in numbers
- Proven experience in content development
- Able to create training reports and dashboards
- Should be able to develop both short term and long term trainings
- Should have critical thinking and be able to come up with the best of training ideas
- Strong Interpersonal skills and Communication with all levels
- Previous experience in conducting Soft Skills trainings
- Be approachable and easy to speak with
- Experience in mentoring and coaching employees and be able to support them
- Experience in process trainings, refreshers, Leadership and other career progression trainings.
- Experience in Banking or Finance Industry will be an added point
- Experience in a Voice & Accent training will be preferable
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|