Job description / Role
My client is looking to recruit for a Female vice Principal to join their school in Sharjah.
This position is responsible for supervision of school staff and students, overall administrative and academic management with the objective of enhancing student learning outcomes, through the strategic deployment of resources.
The role and responsibilities are briefly listed below.
* Supervise the instructional programmes of the school, checking lesson plans, school academic calendar and observing classes on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and student development.
* Establish procedures for evaluation and selection of teaching aids and equipment, approving all recommendations.
* Collect data regarding student needs, and other pertinent information and develop consequent teaching and learning plans.
* Evaluate student progress in the instructional programme by maintaining of up-to-date student data.
* Proactively support the Principal in various promotional and branding initiatives to increase student enrollment.
* Assist the Principal in implementation of effective benchmarking and learning techniques inspired from industry's best practices.
* Ensure up-to-date and accurate business intelligence on competitors and operating environment, relay the same to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
* Work in collaboration with the Principal for the designing and consequent implementation of the School Improvement Plan.
* Assist the Principal in the formulation of the annual budgets i.e. Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) in order to achieve school's developmental objectives.
* Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programmes, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with BSS' philosophy, mission statement and instructional goals.
* Ensure implementation of the Discipline Policy in a fair and consistent manner.
* Support the school Head in establishing procedures that create and maintain attractive, organised, functional, healthy, clean and safe facilities.
* Facilitate the Principal in identification of the professional developmental opportunities of staff and supervise developmental initiatives.
Coordinates with the Principal to ensure provision of orientation to new teaching staff and oversee their Induction programmes.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
The candidate should have:
* A degree in education, educational leadership, management and administration up to Master's level (preferred).
* A thorough understanding of American curriculum
* A minimum of 7-8 years of overall experience in education, of which at least 3 years as a teacher and over 3 years in education leadership role in an American curriculum school
* Demonstrated leadership qualities balanced with strong interpersonal skills
* Openness, initiatives, integrity and sound professional judgment
* Team management
* Conflict management
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Strong decision-making skills
In return, you will receive the following benefits package:
* 20,000 - 22,000 AED Per month + Benefits.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|