Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Fetal Medicine Sonographer
Functions to perform:
- Policies, Procedures and Practices
- Consistently complies with the Hospital policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to operate Ultrasound equipment efficiently.
- Ability to use a computer and basic software programs.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary: AED 8.062,00 - AED17.083,00 per month.
AED 8,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Education: Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging program.
- Registration/certification or accreditation as radiographer / Sonographer
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in a histology laboratory.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.