Client is a global Interior Architectural Design Firm and they are currently seeking Librarian / FF&E Coordinator for their Dubai office.
- Managing the Library
- Participates in presentation and insures format is compatible with office and client standards
- Coordinate and maintain FF&E BOQ, budget
- Review FF&E specifications for documentation and approval
- Serve as local contact with purchasing agent for FF&E
- Reviews sample, strike-offs, etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Directs and reviews furniture plans for content and accuracy and insures that they are fully coordinated with architectural, electrical, RCP & lighting plans and other consultants drawings
- Coordinates presentation of artwork
- Coordinates FF&E installation with all parties involved
- Works with Project Designer and Project Manager throughout project to help formulate staff utilization/work plan, task assignments
- Be knowledgeable about contractual responsibilities as it relates to FF&E in all phases
- Coordinate with Project Architectural Designer for any changes in finish schedule and FF&E items
- Coordinate decorative lighting
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Interior Design with at least 2 years experience in the Middle East. Preference will be given to candidates already located in the UAE.
This is position is for an ‘all rounder’ individual who will be assisting the designers.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.