Job description / Role
Specific Duties and Responsibilities for: FF – Operations / CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• The FF operations play an important role in managing the distribution of weight and safety planning for freight through different sources.
• Coordinating relationships among the land route, shipping company and drivers is a primary duty of an FFOA. He oversees the loading of freight as scheduled and arranged by the shipper. He must know the transportation schedules for the Land /Air /Sea to coordinate loading and unloading of freight. Communicating these processes with the engineer is also important since the engineer manages transportation.
• The conductor keeps track of a lot of data related to the transportation of goods.
• Along with tracking all vehicles, he must maintain records of shipment that document what was onboard a vehicle, what time it was loaded and what time it was unloaded. Recording routine safety checks help to prevent accidents and injuries. She also maintains crew schedules for employees who work on the freight trains.
• The FFOA typically leads the loading and unloading crew and the team that works for the operation.
• They also are typically hands-on workers who get involved in the physical processes of loading and unloading vehicles.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience minimum
• Chinese Nationality can apply. (Chinese preferred)
• Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Interested candidates send resume on
About the Company
Maxx Logistics is a joint venture between two established business groups (ALMAJDOUIE & SINOTRANS) which are leaders in their respective field of operation and geographic region. These business groups provide a strong supporting platform for Maxx Logistics to be the part of international logistics network with their unmatchable assets, skills and expertise. This helps Maxx deliver the best possible level of quality of service to its clients.
SINOTRANS is the biggest comprehensive logistics service supplier in China with world-wide businesses in integrated logistics, shipping and shipbuilding industry.
ALMAJDOUIE is a Saudi group of companies, which are established in 1965. Their Heavy lift transport & engineering division is the largest and first ISO certified company in the Middle East with nearly 30 years of experience.