Job description / Role
• Candidate should have a Post-Graduate in Biotechnology/equivalent or above
• Candidate should have min three years’ experience in handling Life Science/Biotech Products such as Real Time PCRs, Sanger sequencers, Next Generation Sequencers.
• Strong subject knowledge in Genomics, Cell Biology, Proteomics, Discovery biology and Immunology are required
• Deep knowledge of wet lab molecular biology and genomics workflows is a must
• Hands on experience in operating and programming Liquid handling systems will be an added advantage
• Good communication and presentation skills are mandatory
• Job involves running workshops, technical seminars and user group meetings
• Will be responsible for pre-sales activities to support sales team
• This role involves travelling to multiple regions in the ME countries
About the Company
Integrated Gulf Biosystems (IGB) is a partner of choice for Life Science and Clinical genomic solutions in the Middle East (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain and Libya).
Since its inception in 1999, IGB has differentiated itself through exemplary Support (Service and Application), Workflow solutions and good sales support. IGB are channel partners for Life Science giants such as Thermofisher Scientific, Hamilton (Robotics and Storage), Molecular Devices and others.
To provide molecular and genomic solutions for inherited and infectious disease diagnostics we feature validated clinical solutions from Fast track Diagnostics, Premaitha Health, DNA Genotek, BAG Healthcare and Elucigene Diagnostic.