Job description / Role
We are a world’s renowned manufacturing company within the construction and building material industry and we have an opportunity for an experienced Field Collector to be based in our Dubai office.
As a Field Collector, you will be responsible to assess the customers’ creditworthiness & collect outstanding amounts in a timely manner. The purpose of this position is to oversee the credit control function, compliant with policies for delinquent accounts and perform credit checks for new customers to assess and mitigate the risks posed to the company.
• Conduct regular customer visits and monitor accounts on a daily basis
• Identify outstanding account receivables
• Investigate historical data for debts and bills
• Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
• Process payments and refunds
• Resolve customer credit issues
• Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
• Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or in a relevant field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable and currently residing in UAE region.
• UAE collections experience and driving license is a must.
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
• Excellent English written and verbal communication abilities.
About the Company
A leading multinational engineering company.