Job description / Role
• Managing the team of Visual Merchandisers (Hiring process, Market Activities, Market insights, Deployment, Etc.).
• Act as central escalation point between Client and Channels to assist in speed, accuracy and resolving all issues.
• Store visits to maximize time efficiency and maintain contact frequency with VM's within territory.
• Regularly Training visual merchandisers on reporting and effective time management.
• Monthly Evaluations of merchandisers.
2 REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
• Gather up to date information and evidences on aspects of the business that may impact Client's positioning in the market.
• Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
• Weekly Market Intelligence reporting to Client.
• MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), Go-To- Meeting.
3 MARKETING ACTIVITIES
• Developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
• Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
• Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
• Ability to think creatively about marketing opportunities, and create the business case (cost-benefit) for an idea.
• Develop and maintain effective business relationships with retail staff, store managers and store owners.
• Maximize client's exposure in store through negotiating and implementing visual merchandising displays.
• Great relationship-building skills with proven ability to forge successful business partnerships that lead to improved revenue.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation - examples of previous work optimal) and attention to detail.
• Business Development support.
• Should have experience in supervisory role managing merchandisers
• Should be a team player
• Experience within electronics industry is mandatory
• No preference for nationalities
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.