Job description / Role
Location: Abu Dhabi
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you'll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestle and its' clients!
A day in the life of:
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestle set payment terms
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms
What will make you successful:
- Good English/ Arabic communication skills
- UAE driving license is a must
- Persistent and reliable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field
- 0-3 years of experience (in Field Sales)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Junior Sales Executive
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts