Job description / Role
Our client, an international company is currently looking for a Field Sales Specialist - Mandarin Speaker. This role will be responsible to develop profitable and sustainable rental activities in line with the rental strategy and budget for targeted accounts. This role reports directly to the Department Manager in the UAE.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop rental revenue from national accounts
- Manage own rental performance based on a set of agreed Key Performance Indicators( KPIs) and targets
- Gather, analyze and anticipate customer needs and market developments and opportunities
- Create project plans for rental
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers and partners
- Provide accurate, timely and complete management information and reports, including but not limited to previous rental and forecasted rental
- Implementation of company initiatives
- Participate in the professionalization and structuring of the equipment rental process, including CRM system and key account management tools
- Supports marketing in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Maintain up to date commercial skills, market and product knowledge
- Participate in fairs, trade shows and other relevant events Supports and works within the Company guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and to Corporate Governance and Code of Conduct Policies
- To follow up payments and debtors with co-ordination with Credit Control Department.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive knowledge in B2B sales
- Experience in rental services will be a plus
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in sales and key account management
- At least 1 year of experience in the UAE market
- Business Development experience is needed
- Willing to travel inside/outside UAE when required
- Must possess a valid UAE driving license and owns a car
- Fexible to work outside normal working hours/operational days
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.