Job description / Role
The Field Service Engineer will be performing startup, commissioning, diagnostics, and preventive / corrective maintenance at customer's site for all of our product range. He is responsible for executing the scheduled work according to the VEGA standards of safety and quality.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide startup, commissioning, calibration and maintenance services;
• To conduct onsite / offsite training when required;
• To provide emergency remote support for a faster and more efficient response;
• To execute the requested job in the best way to meet customer's deadlines and expectations;
• To submit job completion reports to customers;
• To update the service reports in our CRM; and
• To adhere to company's and customer's QHSE standards at all times
• Must be fully-proficient in the English language;
• Must have a minimum experience of 2 years in instrumentations
• Must be willing to travel around the GCC region.
We offer comprehensive package and benefits to the successful candidate.
Note: We intend to shortlist applicants by the 2nd week of June. Interviews will be conducted on June 16-19. As we diligently screen the applications, we will contact you to take things further if and only if your qualifications match our requirements.
About the Company
Production processes are becoming ever more complex. So it’s really important that the measurement technology used to control and monitor the processes is all the more understandable and intuitive. VEGA has set itself the goal of developing innovative measurement technology that is easy to install and operate and offers maximum safety and reliability.
VEGA employs over 1,480 people worldwide, 730 of whom work at its headquarters in Schiltach in the Black Forest. This is where, for over 60 years now, solutions to demanding measuring tasks are being conceived and brought to realization: for chemical and pharmaceutical plants, the food industry, drinking water supply systems, sewage treatment plants, landfills, mining, power generation, oil platforms, ships and airplanes.
VEGA is active in over 80 countries with its globe-spanning network of subsidiaries and distributors. The company and its products have all the necessary certificates and approvals for worldwide application. This applies to the technical safety as well as the quality of the products and services.