Job description / Role
The Junior Field Retail Operation is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the stockroom team, operation and selling area in order to improve the customer experience.
• Organise and improve all operations in stores (RFID, stockrooms, warehouses and brand inventory) across the country
• Supervise and organise all shipment receiving process ensuring the readiness of the shops and items to improve customer service
• Ensure availability of the product at all times by replenishing the stocks on regular basis
• Oversee the stock budget ensuring their deliverables on a timely manner including store sales, productivity, stock loss and operative margin
• Control shops inventory, determine stocking levels and monitor supply, as well as material disbursements to ensure inventory accuracy
• Supervise and control stockrooms distribution of manpower hours by controlling the stock keepers schedule against shipment deliveries and sales of the store.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Bachelors Degree
• 1 to 3 years of experience in Retail Industry
• Proficiency in MS Office and shop/Stock Management Tools
• Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Retail Planner - Luxury Perfume Company
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Team Leader - Retail
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)