Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: CJ Logistics
CJ Logistics is the leading logistics service provider with $9.1 Billion(usd) Revenue in 2019.
CJ Logistics has a vision to become global Top 5 logistics company.
CJ Logistics acquired(M&A) Ibrakom(currently called CJ ICM) in 2017 to enhance its strategic
position in C.I.S region as well as MENA
Based on above vision, we are looking for a Finance & Accounting Officer based in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, UAE as below:
-Finance & Accounting Officer in Abu Dhabi (Reporting to Finance & Accounting Manager)
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing account/bank reconciliations
- Perform Quickbook entering
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues
- Prepare payments, bank transfers and do the bank transactions
- Prepare staff payroll administrations, including fringe benefit computations.
- Prepare additional general Administration job including H.R
- Quickbook experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Finance/Accounting & HR would be a distinct advantage
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2~7 Years work experience is preferred
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.