Job description / Role
The Finance & Admin Manager is responsible for the oversight of all financial and accounting aspects of the company whilst maintaining the financial health of the company. She will sphere-head the Accounting and Admin team. This post will focus on monitoring, developing and improving the accounting policies and procedures, Administrative policies and procedures. S/he will work closely with the CEO in achieving the objective of the role. Other tasks would include finance tasks related to the key areas as detailed below.
This post reports directly to the CEO and manages a team of five.
• Preparation and finalization of financial Reports. Liaises with audit team and serves as the focal person for any financial reports issues/query
• Monthly, Quarterly and annual report for the management, including but not limited to sales analysis, cash flow, financial analysis, etc.
• Ensure proper and timely tax returns for the company and its subsidiaries
Financial Accounting, Compliance
• Verification of daily vouchers, monthly bank reconciliations, customer/creditor reconciliations, payroll and all accounting reports
• Ensure that all support documents are in accordance with the accounting and government tax requirements
• Analyze cost, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and company’s actual performance compared to business plans
• Provide financial advices that will impact the company as the whole; creating solutions to new financial challenges
• Oversee operations of the Finance and Administrative department, set goals and objectives and design frameworks to meet said objectives.
• Create/design policies and procedures to adopt to the changing operational demands taking into account proper accounting controls and processes
• Guide and mentor the team especially on new/changing government rules
Other Finance Tasks. Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Person Specification and Competencies
• Must be an Accounting graduate, CPA preferred
• Must have at least 3 years work experience holding managerial and/or supervisory position
• Solid understanding of financial statics and accounting principles, financial systems and procedures.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform multi-tasking and ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a multicultural/cross cultural environment. Adaptable, flexible with a high level of work ethics
• Has a healthy sense of urgency and work ethic; proactive, highly flexible and result-oriented
• Thinks outside of the box
• Financial Reporting
• General Accounting
• Policy Development
• Financial Analysis
About the Company
At the heart of Prime Logistics FZCO is the vision to be the world's most dynamic 3PL, creating sustainable solutions to support every business need in all facets of Logistics spectrum.
To be the customers' vision to business.
A Leading Group of Companies in Dubai
Caspian Chemical FZCO
Assistant Manager Accounting
Accountant - Payables
Petrochem Middle East