Job description / Role
We are seeking a hands-on Financial and Administrative Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Financial and Administrative Management of the Gulf office including the management and mentoring of the finance team as well as taking on the HR role of the business. Qualified candidates must be self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly-motivated to provide excellent leadership and financial support to the GM while maintaining focus on customer service and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with an exceptional team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and mentor the finance and administration teams
• Support senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term based on strong financial information
• Play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security – cash flows and forecasts
• Collaborate with the executive management team to analyze department finances and develop budgets and the maintenance of the same
• Financial Reporting with strict adherence to reporting deadlines both weekly, monthly and ad-hoc
• Sound UAE and GCC Vat knowledge
• IFRS standards
• Effectively making sure collections remain current
• Monitor and manage the complete billing cycle of all software products
• Communicate and control all sales and sales returns in the financial system liaising with the sales and licencing teams
• Complete control of accounts receivable and payable
• Reconciliations and schedules of control accounts and monthly expenses – monthly/quarterly/annually
• Banking – maintain relationships and account management
• Create, maintain and adapt as well as implement sound financial policies and procedures
• Record and report on sales OTE - maintain structure and deliverables.
• Maintain and adhere to internal company policies and authority matrix for the complete procure to pay cycle.
• Administrative and HR duties for all staff which includes expense approvals and control.
• HR and Visa process from recruitment to separation assisted by the company PRO
• Payroll processing and WPS compliance
• Leave management
• UAE Labour Law compliance a key requirement
• Liaise with external auditors
• Liaise with corporate HO in South Africa on all financial and administrative matters
• Statutory tasks
• Maintain company insurance
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience of working in a MNC
• Experience living & working in Europe, preferably the UK or South Africa
• 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position in the UAE
• Proven strategic planning experience at management level
• Some travel involved
• Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Deadline driven
• Own transport and UAE drivers licence
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.