Job description / Role
This vacancy is looking for a Finance Admin Manager to come and lead their finance team for the UAE while also looking after other aspects of the business like HR / Marketing. Experience in managing different functions in the business is essential!
The job requires someone to be a native Arabic speaker.
A leading multinational firm in the provision of Consulting, Engineering and Architecture professional services. What sets the firm apart is the extraordinary level of commitment offered to the client, accompanying them through all phases of their projects.
* Lead the project's Admin / Accountancy team (between 5 to 10 people)
* Liaise with IDOM's head office, including monthly reporting of accounts
* Liaise with the client about the project's administrative issues: invoicing, etc
* HR support. Knowledge of local HR legislation
* Support to the team including helping to find accommodation, visas, travel arrangements, opening of bank accounts, etc
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, and will include a annual bonus, medical insurance, VISA and annual flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance and Administration Manager to further progress their career with a world renowned leading Engineering organisation.
* Someone who comes from an construction, engineering or manufacturing environment is essential
* Previous experience dealing with different projects
* The candidate will need a previous background of managing Finance and HR/ admin teams
* Hard worker. This is a very demanding project that will require full commitment and dedication from all team members
* Friendly and easy-going, with good communication skills
* Arabic language and good English are essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Finance and Admin Manager
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|
Finance Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Chief Financial Officer
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE