Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Finance Administrator to join the opening tribe of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll coordinates with Department Heads about expiring contracts, leases, insurance policies, etc. three months prior to the expiry date by maintaining updated list of the same. Status report of the same to be prepared on a monthly basis.
- You'll maintain a simple and easily retrievable filing system and keep it updated by putting in all possible efforts to complete filing on daily basis.
- You'll prepare vacation planning, training program lists approved by Director of Finance & Admin/ Finance Manager, filing assessment of each finance staff and archive maintenance.
- You should know the name, designations and department of the key persons in ACCOR, Owning Company, insurance company, bank and external auditors
- You should independently draft all correspondence (memos, letters, faxes)
- You'll give the monthly franking machine consumption to Financial Accountant
- You'll issue cheques to the suppliers, logged the issued cheques in the cheque register. Daily balance the bank position and daily forward it to Chief Accountant for his review
- You'll update and maintain Hotel / Accor policies & procedures files
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Opera and Opera vision
- Service minded, with attention to quality
- A thorough and organized approach
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.