Job description / Role
Future FinTech Group are looking for a Finance Administrator with the flexibility and passion required to help grow the business. This role will support the operations team working closely with their UAE and Asian offices and the desired candidate should be self-motivated and is excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges.
The responsibilities include:
- Translation of documents from Mandarin to English
- Invoicing & bank reconciliation
- Management of accounts payables & receivables
- General administration duties such as document editing, binding, filing, organising conference calls and meetings
- Ad hoc projects and tasks in any of the departments/functions
AED 9,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Mandarin are essential)
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft - excellent working knowledge
- Quick learner with good initiative
- Strong attention to detail
About the Company
Future FinTech Group Inc. is a leading blockchain technology R&D and application company incorporated in Florida. The operation of the Company includes a blockchain based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall (“CCM”) , an incubator for blockchain based application projects, a digital payment system “DCON” and a cross-border e-Commerce platform "NONOGIRL". The Company is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology.