AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
AMPS GROUP MIS REPORTING:
- To analyze and report on key financial data within the organization ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- To correlate with each Business Unit and review along with BU Finance / Accounts head
- To review variances against budgets / previous year / previous month and provide analysis.
- To ensure Chart of Account is followed by each BU in similar manner across the group.
- To prepare Revenue summary report by 3rd of every month and submit to Financial Controller
- Monthly AMPS Group MIS report should be circulated to FC / CFO by 7th of every month.
- Coordinate for Inter Company reconciliation of AMPS Group companies within one month of closing of monthly records.
AMPS GROUP AUDIT RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare Consolidated annual financial statements of AMPS Group
- Overall in-charge of statutory audit of the Group. Ensure group accounts are audited and released on or before 31st March.
- To obtain balance confirmation of the group companies and Joint Ventures before start of statutory audit.
AMPS GROUP ANNUAL BUDGET
- AMPS Group - Overall in-charge of Budget consolidation of the Group
- AMPS GROUP COMPANIES
- Review of Balance Sheet of all AMPS group companies every month and submit the report to FC on 15th.
- Assist in managing MSE & AMPS Corporate accounts
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Reporting to: Finance Controller
Age Requirement: 40 years old
Minimum Education: Degree in Commerce
Years of Experience: At least 5 years
Certifications / Licenses: If available
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- If ACA/CPA, 5 Years' Experience with Min 2 years in ERP
- If Master/Bachelor degree in Commerce, 10 Years' Experience with Min 5 years in ERP
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.