Job description / Role
• Work closely with Business departments and Finance function to ensure that all Client policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage end-to-end billing process using excel, tools and other channels including coordination with all involved stakeholder for Product and Marketing.
• Accurate accounting of transactions
• Leading to minimum accounting adjustments/errors and no repeat-audit points.
• Implement projects (full cycle of transactions includes: initiations, approvals, contracting, invoicing, payment, closing and reconciliation) in compliance with policies & procedures
• Drive projects as directed by line management.
• Serve as local subject matter expert on testing of internal controls over higher risk processes.
• Complete ongoing risk monitoring, assessment and suggest/complete remediation.
• Explore and come up with suggested solutions for all the noted / identified issues on improvements to existing queries and suggestions for new.
• Act as a driver of continuous improvement and innovation of the controls environment.
• Use direct experience, external benchmarking and knowledge of regulatory expectations to support the management has stated goal of developing a strong industry leading controls function.
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Management
• Manage task tracker for the team including updates and periodical reporting
• Execute, reconcile and close low and high risk transactions:
• Monitor all transactions.
• Ensure transactions are captured, recorded, summarized and reported in compliance with policies & procedures
• Report all incidents of non-compliance; participate in remediation of internal audit or other compliance issues.
• Coordinate with policy owners to schedule training sessions.
• Streamline internal processes to help business functions in doing their projects.
• Participate in detective controls and projects/programs monitoring under guidance received.
• Strong Excel & Tool knowledge and skill.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office applications – Excel, Word, Access.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related quantitative field
• Excellent business acumen
• At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; able to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
• Exceptional report modeling and data management skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data and organize in a logical and efficient manner
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and produce and coordinate time sensitive deliverables
• Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy are extremely critical
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• Accounting and analytical/analysis skills
• Knowledge of financial operations system B2B
• Advanced skills in MS Excel, and Hyperion, and strong skills in PowerPoint
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions