Job description / Role
A construction company was founded in 1960, making it the longest standing contractor in the United Arab Emirates. The company handling multiple projects, the group has emerged out significantly with its presence into residential, commercial projects both into a private and public sector. Group has proven its success through the years and has expanded its business to cater to the increasing needs of the construction and building industry.
Our client is looking to source a qualified finance candidate, at a manager level, whom has a capability to oversee an all-encompassing finance and accounting role. This will span an oversight of financial accounting and internal controls to ensure strong governance and accountancy-based policies. The role shall also extend to financial management and analytical-based reporting to ensure a commercial support and business partnering remit across the operational business and their projects.
• The successful candidate should be a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CPA) with a combined experience, of up to 15 years within a construction or contracting is must.
• The ideal candidate should be expected to demonstrate and deliver across both technical accounting coupled with a capability to develop and implement strong reports and controllership; linking to both cost-base and revenue streams.
• On top of this, the successful candidate should have a demonstrable track record within a leadership-based role to allow for team development and succession planning.
• Exposure to the UAE construction sector
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
• Managing supplier relationships with respect to payments.
• Working closely with procurement manager to ensure supplier price lists are regularly updated in the system
• Preparing and verifying all Management Information Reports (M I Rs) including monthly/annually separate and group console ideated financial Statements a long with variance and ratio analysis.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, , and other financial needs as necessary.
• Supervising group Finance & Accounts department for efficient and effective functioning.
• Supervising bank reconciliations
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
• Supervising entire payable section including routine payments, advances, suppliers’ reconciliations etc.
• Looking after various Banking and financial matters and managing effective relationship and liaison with different financial institutions.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Implementing and developing accounting software and different management reports.
AED 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree, Accounting of Finance
• Years of experiences: 15 Years in construction & building ( Dubai experiences is must )
• Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
• Applicant must be based in Dubai
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Irwin & Dow
Green Gulf Careers
Finance Manager - Engineering Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||9 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services