Job description / Role
The role would include on key assignments and include without limitation
• Preparing financial statements including P&L and Balance Sheet
• Preparing monthly Cash-flow Statement and monitoring cash-flows
• Managing procurement and interacting with vendor
• MIS – Operations & Financials
• Inventory Management
• Purchase Bills & LPOs
• Salary Payroll and Leave Management
• ERP Data Entry & Management
• Real Estate including Commercial, Residential, and Hospitality
• Equity-stake in Industries
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED6,000.00 /month
• Job Type: Contract
• Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED7,000.00 /month
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Designation: Finance and Accounts Manager
• Salary Package: AED 6000 – AED 8000
• Must have Driving License
• 5-10 years of experience in group of companies
• Candidate must be knowledgeable of MIS
• Reports analysis is requisite for this position
About the Company
Kay Invest is a UAE based investment company established in 1997 with a diverse range of activities such as in Finance, Properties and General Trading.
With a robust financial background, KAY Invest prides itself with innovative perspective towards strategic investment in the emerging markets of financial services, real estate development, capital markets and general trading. We uphold a dynamic and aggressive approach to take on even bigger and bolder challenges in our ongoing developments and projects with more in the pipeline.
The core business organization of KAY Invest is firmly rooted in its corporate values of integrity, competence, respect and commitment to Value Creation Initiatives.
Led by a strong management, KAY Invest is poised to rise to be a dominant and dynamic investment company in the region.
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO