Job description / Role
An industry leading business providing technology solutions is looking out for a qualified accountant with over five years of experience who has managed operational and daily administrative tasks.
* Manage and organise HR, accounting activities and reporting processes.
* Identify methods to streamline processes and organise administrative procedures and systems
* Direct post sales and administrations of the back office.
* Recruit and train staff and allocate duties and office space
* Supervise and manage relations with auditors, tax consultants, banks
* Evaluate performance of employees and provide coaching and guidance to guarantee maximum effectiveness
* Ensure the smooth and sufficient flow of data within the company to enable further business activities
* Manage schedules and deadlines
* Ensure that activities conform to Group policies and local laws
* Keep up to date with all organisational modifications and company trends
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
* Candidate must have BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
* Must have proven experience as management manager in a structured organization, preferably a multinational company.
* Comprehensive understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
* Familiarity with the principles of financial management and facilities management
* Proficient in MS Office and ERP systems
* Ability to communicate in English at high level
* Problem solving attitude
* An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
* Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
* A team player with leadership skills
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.