Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational FMCG business with offices in Dubai. They are seeking an experienced Commercial and Finance Manager.
Our client is a Multinational FMCG business with global footprint in over 100 countries. They are looking to hire a Commercial and Finance Manager to join their team in Dubai.
* Prepare financial reports and analysis based on the sales results and present insightful analysis to support business decisions
* Work closely with the marketing department to ensure that new product developments and campaign decisions are feasible
* Provide financial and commercial insights on campaign performances
* Analyse previous data, perform variance analysis, identify key trends, and provide recommendations to improve business processes and decisions
* Create Excel and Business intelligence dashboards
* Implement policies and procedures that optimise the cost and profitability for projects and business operations
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial and Finance Manager to further progress their career within a leading Multinational Corporation.
* Must have a professional accounting qualification (CFA preferred)
* Previous managerial experience in the Commercial Finance and FP&A function
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role
* Extensive experience in statistical analysis
* Must be very hands on and practical
* Exceptional Microsoft Excel modelling skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.