Finance and Sales Analyst
Job description / Role
Our client is a is a conglomerate of highly motivated professional with a speciality within powering and energy, which was founded in 1970. They provide a wide range of products and services, with over a thousand employees across the globe. They are currently seeking to expand their workforce and hire a Finance and Sales Analyst to be based in their Dubai office.
The organisation has a global presence in over 60 countries with over 2000 dedicated local distributors and dealer networks, all over Africa and Asia. They offer solutions with the most advanced technology and best innovations within the energy sector.
* Working on P&Ls, sales numbers, projections and variance analysis
* Looking at the working capital, while managing the inventory and stock
* Partner with sales team to develop sales forecasts and budgets, and provide regular updates on performance against targets
* Work with business partners (sales team, logistics team and supply chain) to identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to optimise sales processes and drive business growth
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on sales strategy and execution
* Managing the order forwarding and gross margins (product wise), while managing timely shipments
* Analyse sales data and provide insights to sales team on trends, opportunities, and potential risks
* Create and maintain financial models to evaluate the impact of different sales scenarios on revenue and profitability
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation to facilitate effective decision-making and achieve sales targets
* Provide financial and strategic analysis for ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for liaising with department heads and managing the numbers within the finance function, while being a part of a growing environment and be offered a competitive salary. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate to grow into a Finance and Sales Analyst, looking to join a large organisation and progress with their career. If this seems like an opportunity you would be keen to pursue, please go ahead and apply!
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
* Accounting Qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA) is a plus
* 4+ years of experience in finance or sales analytics
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (role consists of a business partnering aspect)
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in financial modelling and data analysis
* Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and analyse complex business issues
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other data analysis tools
* Experience in the technology or trading industry is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Financial Modelling Specialist
Irwin & Dow
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)