Job description / Role
• Helps with financial data entry and general bookkeeping.
• Monitor Accounts payable and supplier reconciliation.
• Bank reconciliation
• Manages data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying accuracy of information
• Prepares receipts, vouchers, invoices, etc. for entry into data sheets
• Assists in preparation of financial statements and reports
• Independently prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
• Assists with audits as necessary
• Adhere to current accounting/finance laws and regulations
• Maintains and manages petty cash
• At least Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Accounting/Finance
• Computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Suite (mainly Excel) and other accounting and data input software
• Excellent Communicator, both spoken and written
• Strong organizational and time?management skill
• Dependable, respectful and consistently works to uphold Company Ethics and Standards
• IFRS Knowledge
• UAE VAT Knowledge
• Husband Visa
About the Company
A legal service provider in UAE.
Middle East Executive
A Leading FMCG Company In UAE