Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Job description / Role
Under the supervision of Chief Accountant and Senior Accountant she is managing the purchases & payables function as an assistant role within Finance Department.
1. Responsible for receiving, checking and recording the purchase invoices from internal departments including stores and purchasing.
2. Verification of the purchase invoices and ensure the appropriate supporting are attached i.e. purchase request, LPO, quotations and other financial records.
3. Check the quantities and price mentioned in the invoices are accurate and matched with LPO, ensure the invoice is stamped and signed by Security, QA, procurement and stores.
4. Posting the invoices in Falcon stock system on daily basis and stamp with sign to evidence the invoice being posted.
5. Coordinate with suppliers through emails/phone calls for payments and resolving the queries.
6. Arranging the supplier wise serially numbered invoices and handover to Senior Accountant for the preparation of supplier reconciliation.
7. Responsible to safeguard and issuing the signed cheques to suppliers and maintain the daily cheque register as payment released.
8. Posting the bank payments/cheque payments in the Falcon Accounting System.
9. Managing day to day clerical operations of the Accounts Department i.e. Copying, scanning and storing the invoices, cheques and other records.
10. Maintaining the files for financial records including purchase invoices, supplier reconciliations, bank payments and supplier contracts.
11. Complete the posting of bank charges, credit card transaction, entries in the falcon as instructed by Senior Accountant at month end financial closing. (review)
12. Other tasks that may be assigned by the Senior Accountant
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transportation and Food are company provided
1. Graduate/Diploma in Accounting, Financial Management, Commerce or related courses
2. With extensive work experience of at least 3 years or up focusing on Accounts Payable
3. Has excellent knowledge on accounting/finance procedures and documentation processes
4. With wide understanding on tools / systems or advance MS Excel skill
5. Advanced analytical and numerical skills
6. Time management skills
7. Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SFM Corporate Services