Job description / Role
• Reporting to: Finance Manager
• Duration: 2 year contract
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri
• Will assist in receivables, payables, posting of entries and reconciliation of various accounts.
• BS Accountancy/Commerce/ Finance Graduate
• With experience in Bank Recon/ Receivables/ Payables/UAE VAT
• Well versed in Microsoft office particularly in excel
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• With good communication skills
• Knowledge in SAGE would be an advantage but not required
About the Company
TBR Global Chauffeuring (TBR) is a ground transportation company with an obsession for quality control and service.
Established in 1991 and headquartered in Glasgow, TBR has developed and expanded into a truly global organisation, operating in 3000 cities with offices across the world, including London, Manchester, Boston, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
The leading provider of ground transportation for international financial roadshows, specialist event organisers and the global corporate travel market, TBR has a strong client focus and highly trained chauffeurs, serving high profile events, blue chip organisations and major investment banks.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Education First - EF
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm