Finance Business Partner
Job description / Role
Robert Half is working exclusively with a leading E&P business based in Dubai.
Your role will be to oversee the development and implementation of financial analysis and budget planning processes and methodologies for the Oil and Gas business in order to enhance the effectiveness of planning and forecasting of financial resources and ensure timely identification and solutions for financial variances.
* Ensure effective cascading of the functional strategy into department business plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental
* Manage the preparation and recommend the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget while ensuring all Oil & Gas Planning & Budgeting activities are conducted in line with the approved guidelines.
* Lead the effective collaboration with all business partners (HC, Supply Chain, IT and Legal) in order to co-deliver defined key performance indicators (KPIs) in line with the overall business plan.
* Manage and ensure effective implementation of Oil & Gas Planning & Budgeting department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
* Manage the effective achievement of assigned objectives through the leadership of the Oil & Gas Planning & Budgeting department by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff to maximize sectional performance.
* Lead the talent development initiatives for the assigned department, collaborating with technical/discipline experts and thereby ensure the availability of talent to fit business requirements.
* Act as a role model and drive adherence to organizational values and ethics by employees of the assigned department to foster a value driven culture within the organization.
* Act as a trusted strategic and financial advisor and functional expert for the assigned division on all Finance matters, collaborating with the business leaders to drive operational excellence, accelerate transformation and achieve overall strategic and business objectives.
* Ensure the implementation of financial and accounting policies, and development of accounting procedure manuals, schedules and systems within the assigned division to enable the timely and informative accumulation and reporting of financial data for management decision making and financial compliance across the organization.
* Lead and direct the effective coordination with the Asset Management heads of assigned division to ensure a strong understanding of strategic and operational plans in order to create a budgeting structure in line with business requirements.
* Oversee and monitor the end to end budgeting process whilst making adjustments to ensure accurate and comprehensive development and consolidation of annual budgets.
* Provide technical guidance and set budget submission deadlines to support the assigned division's Asset Management in developing and updating their operating and capital budget in line with guidelines and ensure budgets are prepared in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
* Support business line leaders in recommending budgetary control initiatives and corrective action in order to provide adequate information on current issues and facilitate informed financial decision making.
* Collaborate with the finance department to develop financial controls framework taking into consideration industry best practices, financial risk management procedures etc., to establish financial information sharing, communication and reporting standards within the assigned division in a timely manner.
* Manage the periodic tracking of financial performance against financial plans within the assigned division and provide business line leaders with financial results and variance analyses to ensure critical issues and appropriate corrective measures are identified and recommended.
* Liaise with all concerning asset departments to ensure accurate information, in time reporting and to coordinate the justifications for variances between plans and actual as part of the reports
* Oversee and manage the development and review of periodical financial statements in order to keep the management informed about the assigned division's financial health.
Salary and Benefits
Up to 60,000 - 65,000 AED per month, plus family benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
* 12 years of relevant experience in finance management.
* Hands on Oil & Gas / E&P background from abroad or living in UAE with international experience
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.