Finance Business Partner
Job description / Role
Delivering initiatives supporting the strategic growth of the company, the Finance Business Partner will act as the joint venture PMO managing cross-functional workstreams, timelines and deliverables.
A well-established private holding company with multiple operations, regarded as one of the most successful and dynamic companies in the Middle East that are looking to develop their retail and joint venture activities.
* Manage the full project life cycle through planning, design and implementation whilst ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
* Define project approach to risk management and mitigation, identifying the most appropriate mechanism to escalate concerns to key decision makers
* Develop and manage project documentation, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and project status reports
* Serve as a point of contact between partners, venture management, brand principals and other key stakeholders
* Perform commercial analysis, due diligence and financial modeling activities for potential partners and sharing summary of findings with key recommendations
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Diverse project portfolio and opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or equivalent with relevant professional qualification (CFA, CIMA, etc). MBA preferred
* Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a consulting and/or senior project management roles leading strategic initiatives. Retail, M&A and investment management experience is a plus
* Strong knowledge of feasibility study preparation, alongside economic and financial analysis
* Up to date with latest project management methodologies with the ability and personality to embed these across the organisation.
* Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills with a demonstrable track record of relationship building with key stakeholders at a senior level
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited