Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a local Investment Group which is experiencing significant growth, due to expansion, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
* Driving overall financial performance of the business.
* Being a trusted advisor by improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance.
* Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to commercial and strategic business strategies.
* Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are delivered.
* Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
* Develop trustworthy relationship with the Business to drive financial performance
* Finance business partners actively influence day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business.
* Identify and measure key success drivers relevant for the business
* Interface as a 'translator' between finance and operations.
* Must be commercially aware, by understanding and anticipating the needs of finance, operations and management.
Strong core business skills required:
* Strategic mindset
* Operational awareness
* Being technically strong in accounting, reporting and regulatory compliance
* Being able to influence stakeholders
* Being able to explain and present the numbers to all stakeholder levels
* Strong presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
* Interpret data, assess its value and impact on business performance and present the findings to the relevant stakeholders to aid their understanding.
* Evaluate business proposals with complete analysis of economic and risk impact on business.
* Provide objective financial advice and opinions that positively impact the future choices of the business.
* Analyse financial information to produce business forecasts, taking into consideration conditions relevant to the business.
* Being able to effectively identify and minimise risks faced by the business through working closely with the operations and through review and understanding of financial and commercial information.
* Be a trusted business partner, safeguarding company's assets, margins, risks and ethical business conduct.
* Develop and Manage Financial Strategic Planning and Budgeting models used during annual budget and future analysis of business growth plans.
* Drive the preparation of annual budgeting and monthly forecasting (P&L, BS and Cashflow forecast)
* Provide analytical support to various business initiatives and ad hoc projects.
* Instigate and participate in all process improvement initiatives related to the Business Unit
* Develop Monthly Management pack and provide meaningful insight into the business performance.
* Ensure business cash position is adequate and managed effectively. Work closely with the business to manage its liquidity, including debtor recovery.
* Be able to form and stand over their opinions, have a well-developed sense of ethics and be prepared to stand up for these principles.
Salary and Benefits
AED 35,000 - 40,000 per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services